If you have hurt in your back from a lot of sit down, or for some other reason, do not immediately reach for the drugs for pain. Much more efficient and healthy is doing these three simple stretching exercises as part of your daily routine.
Each exercise hold for ten seconds, then tighten the muscle and stretch for five seconds, then repeat the exercise.
This exercise tightens the muscles in the hip, which extends from the lower back to the femur area.
- Sit on the edge of the desk, bench or bed.
- Lie on your back and bend your knees. The whole lower part of your back need to be pressed against the surface on which you lie.
- Grasp the left knee with both hands and let your right leg free fall
- Hold for 10 seconds and tight muscle.
- Repeat and then change legs. Do two sets on each side.
Affects the muscles of the lower back that goes from the top of your hip to just below the ribs
- Lie on the floor on your right side, leaning on your elbow.
- Bend your left leg and move to the stomach as much as you can without displacement of the right leg.
- Rely left foot on the floor.
- Slightly elevate upper body until your right hand is not straight. Stop when you feel gently stretching the right side of your waist.
- Do two sets on each side.
Stretching a muscle below gluteus and hip
- Stand to the table that’s tall about the top of your thigh.
- Lift right knee and flex the foot to left and put on the table.
- Your leg should be L-shaped and to be in line with your hip.
- Straighten up and then lean forward.
- Do two sets for each leg.