If you want to workout effectively, you need energy (logically). But you’ll need a powerful energy that will give results and will keep you fresh after the physical activity. So, let’s get down to it …
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you’ve heard this many times before and it’s 100% true. Make sure you eat eggs for breakfast; they are the perfect morning nutrition that will supply the body with energy capable of lasting all day long. How many eggs? Well it depends on your appetite, but make sure you don’t overdo it; 2-3 eggs quite enough.
2. Drink Water because water is the key to avoiding dehydration. It is full of oxygen and it is the number one fluid the body needs. Keep a bottle of water with you throughout your physical activity.
3. Go easy on the high-carb lunches. It is not recommendable to have a nap after a big lunch. What makes you sleepy in the middle of the day is the lunch you had that contained a lot of carbohydrates. Eat food with a lot of proteins; they won’t get you to sleep fast. Also, try to add some spices in the meal. Spices tend to speed the metabolism and fires up the energy.
4. Use the sunshine; it is full of Vitamin D that is food for the skin and energy. A short storage of Vitamin D in the body creates lethargic and depressed situations. You can also find Vitamin D in meat, eggs and oily fish.
5. Enjoy your workout with music. Listening to music when you workout builds up the exercising spirit; it gives a lot of motivation and self confidence.
6. Exercise before lunch. This situation will surely reverse the process of an afternoon nap. A combination of an exercise with healthy spiced lunch will regain the lost energy keep you fresh all day long.