Running will always be the number one cardiovascular exercise. It is a classic physical activity capable of delivering from toxins in the body through the sweat, but let’s make a list of the reasons for Running and feel free to add some of your own.
1. Choosing running as a physical activity to lose weight is a “bulls-eye”. Losing weight is running’s top priority.
2. Cardiovascular fitness and Running always go together. They are best friends.
3. Running reduces the risk for Cancer disease.
4. You can run anytime and anyplace; whenever you choose.
5. It’s cheap. A good pair of running shoes and shorts will do just fine.
6. Increases mental skills. Regular exercises increase concentration abilities and problem solving abilities.
7. Decrease of heart diseases.
8. Perfect way to quit smoking.
9. Regulating the metabolism and eating habits.
10. Positive self-image