The greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali was known for his fast and unstoppable mouth (like like his boxing technique). At first, the goal of his fast talking was just to scare his opponent, but as he pushed forward with his career his words became bigger and stronger. Even today people are motivated by what he said 40 years ago. Instead of scaring his opponents he fed himself with strong motivation as his opponents got angrier and greedy to take his place. Here are some of the best Muhammad Ali motivational quotes, the greatest boxer of all time. Be inspired, be motivated …
1. Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream a vision.
2. He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
3. I am the greatest, a said that even before I knew I was.
4. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
5. I heated every minute of training, but said “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.”
6. Only man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even.
7. I know where I am going and I know the truth, and don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.
8. If you even dream of beating me you’d better wake up and apologize.
9. When you are as great as I am it is hard to be humble.
10. If the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And one that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen
11. The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.
12. Its not bragging if you can back it up.
13. A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
14. Silence is golden when you can’t think of a good answer.
15. What keep me going is goals.