Sylvester Stallone – bodybuilder, writer, actor, director, entrepreneur an believe it or not, a painter – is a motivator in a specific way. With his numerous action movies filled with adrenalin and muscles, Sly back his workout results by writing a book called “Sly Moves”. There he presents his motivational tools and gives us a piece of his mind on how to start believing in yourself.
Sly’s Top 10 Tips for Life
1. If it’s not broken, break it. That’s how new discoveries are made. That’s why everything that changes life is called a breakthrough.
2. Only choose a goal that – if you had to – you’d gladly pursue for free. In order to achieve success, you’ve got to follow your passion.
3. Enthusiasm is like a wonderful disease – keep spreading it until everyone’s infected.
4. Study people’s success stories hard. Study their failures even harder.
5. Being naive in business and in understanding human nature is a recipe for disaster.
6. Don’t be afraid of embarrassment while pursuing your goal. It’s all part of being committed.
7. If other people can steal your idea, they most likely will.
8. Don’t discuss your dreams. Pursue them!
9. Every day – every few hours – see your vision materialising.
10. Believe it! Truly, it can be done and it will.